All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

sorry for absconding

It has been quite sometime since I have written something - of course my dear readers must be missing me. But let me tell you, the one month that I spent “trying to do nothing” was the most hectic month I have had after my graduation. I thought I will take a leave from work, sit at home, and relax. Trying to do exactly what I am not. In my free time I planned to write blogs, DVDs, watch movies, more movies and some more films. I have a craze of collecting films for those who do not know. So I am a proud owner of more than 200 films Hindi and English.

Okay, back to the topic – I did not watch many movies nor did I sit and relax. I did something that I never knew I loved so much – shopping and exercising. I joined a new gym (was thinking of joining this place from past year or so) and did a lot of shopping for my sister’s upcoming wedding. So with tight schedules and heavy shopping bags in my hand I went around different places right from Goregoan to Marine drive and Matunga.

At one of the saree emporiums my mother and I were greeted by an old man with straight back and tight body. From the way he spoke, the behavior of salesmen, and other shoppers like moi, I concluded he was the owner of this shop. I was awestruck by the way he presented himself and the amount of energy and enthusiasm he still portrayed like a novice about to start his business. Looking at his fit body, I felt ashamed on myself – for letting my body go as though I never loved it. Next day itself I happened to join the gym.

After I started going to gym, with an intention to make an optimum use of the place, I realized I just loved toning myself. Working out for the first time I thought I will have tremendous aches (in several joints and muscles at least the first day) but this was not true. Exercising did not hurt me. It just added to my stamina and pumped some more energy into me…

There is a lot to write… but I have very little time… my vacation is getting over today and I got to rush to office…

No comments: