All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ashwini is god gifted

Ashwini is god gifted. She must have survived the toughest time known to me. A through metal torture as I would describe it. No support, no sympathy, and no one to rely on. No shoulder to cry. Her soul, so soft, was made to rip again and again. No once that she could have said I loved the way I am… Deteriorating self-esteem and a four month baby that was seeing everything from inside her womb, was all she had to show the world.

But those unfaithful days passed. What we now had was an ideal sister, mother, daughter, and a wife. She forgot everything like a passing breeze. But I haven’t. Not that there was anyone to blame for what she went through, nor was anyone to be spared – not even me. I need to compensate the loss I caused to her, when she needed me the most.

I feel sorry and guilty of what I have done in partial innocence. No, I am not justifying myself, but I am telling you the truth of what I feel.

After realizing that the time would never come back – it never does; I have decided to keep her happy, giving her what she wants. That kid which equally witnessed all the atrocities are been given the best comfort possible. I get him what he wants before he even asks for it.

I would just want to say sorry to my sister and God, as he did not create me to join up against any human being.

No comments: