All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

me!

I have never felt uncomfortable to this level. I don’t understand what is happening to me? I don’t know what am I getting from writing this passage, but I am sure enough it will distract me from my ailing body. I feel as though there is no muscle left inside my stomach and where is the blood? Has it disappeared? Nothing tastes so good. “I can at least taste,” I try to convince myself. I am struggling to keep up with my situation. The mind that has no sync with my hand movement…wait…then how is it that I am writing? I am not even sure what I am writing is the thing I want to write. A cold piece of food that I chew with disinterest belongs to my favorite dish. God! What is going on? Is it that I am going to faint soon? Vomit? No… stomach…oh no not that…what do they call it… yeah food poison? I have no clue… I am not a doctor – should I visit one? I am sure everyone, including you, will advice me the same. But I am in office. I can only consult a doc when I am at home. Gosh! How I recall there is a client call in an hour that I am supposed to be… what?? Where was I? What were my thin fingers typing? I can’t read… my eyes are blurring… I will sleep for sometime I guess. Give my below par body some rest. Hmmm… what was the synonymous for that word… what am I trying to search? I am writing…no sleeping… this is my dream…blue…red…white…black….zzzzzzzzz

No comments: