All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

atonement

“Aditi, you know Gaurav Joshi has gone to USA… If he happens to be there in feb he will see the preps for Oscars,” my friend called me up to give me a news that didn’t only surprise me but made be so envious. “I don’t buy that…” I tried fooling myself… huh! An unsuccessful attempt. But I was rather surprised when I actually called my friend Gaurav to confirm if he has actually gone to U.S.A. First the call went missed. But later the same name flashed on my screen. I grinned.

“Hello, Aditi?” a matured lady spoke from the other side. I knew my happiness was short lived.

After a short conversation with that lady I actually felt ashamed for two things: being jealous and actually cross-confirming something that wouldn’t have bothered me much, that is equals to wasting time, money, and…

So what do I do when I feel ashamed of my actions? I write to convince myself that I have babbled my sin in front of a pope/God whatever. Hmmm… So am I still found to be guilty? Am I going to be imprisoned for an insane crime? C’mon do you find my puerile look feigned?

So will god punish me for a small bad deed that I did? Is he going to cancel my trip to U.S.A.? I hope not…

So when will I say…Los Angeles…Oscar….Go………….

No comments: