All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Friday, January 11, 2008

letter to god

I am too happy today, why? I am contented and cheerful because I have my old best friend with me, my music. I got a new video ipod of 8GB yesterday. It is so beautiful. It is in the color second best to me – black. I love everything about; all the features about it. After my ipod was stolen, I felt a short journey to the other world, the world of misery and disgrace. But, now I am back with all my favorite songs. I have one person to thank for this Ipod, God. So I write a letter to him:

Dear God,

I have always loved you so much. In return I have never been let down by you. You have taken care of me like your child or may be something more than that. I do not have words to describe our relationship. It is more intense than a cyclone that can destroy this planet, sweeter than A.R. Raheman's music, and more reliable than the sky itself.

I had to never tell you what I want. You always thought of it beforehand. You arranged my destiny in such a way that I never returned empty handed. What could I say to those who do not believe that we actually can communicate to each other? They must have percolated handis of milk on idol that they think is you. I know people have wasted their time, energy, and money after such useless things that is more materialistic than gold; and they call me materialistic. They are simple humans just like any other animal. But do not know how to value your creation. I do not criticize them as they too are your creation. You can never make mistakes. You have arranged everything, I know. You give everyone that they deserve. Otherwise, who can explain you're talking to me everyday, fulfilling all my wishes – be it big or small.


I love you more than myself. The day you open your arms for me, I bet I will be smiling and accept what you have decided for me.

I can feel you every minute. You are here within me, you are time that controls me, and you are music that takes me to another world. You are my writings that give me escapism from all my drudgeries. You fill me up with smiles that make me merry. You are John, A. R. Raheman, Irwin, Sanchay, Mummy, Daddy, Sister, Brother, Brother-in-law, and everyone, whom I ever loved for a minute or more and who thought for me always.

Thank you for being there.

Love you a lot,
Your best friend,
Aditi

No comments: