All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Friday, January 4, 2008

the change

Change is constant. Till a few days ago I wondered how it will be to join a new office, new working environment, new people, new boss, new job profile… everything was going to change. My mind was killing me in anticipation.

But I shifted just so comfortably. Now if I go to think, it was because of two reasons: one the office itself – it is just so good: people, place, environment, even their banking facility is just as I wanted.

The other reason is my changed attitude towards life. How I changed? Well, too many people to thank for that change, especially my sister, mummy, and my baby sanchay. Even if I thank god throughout my life for such a good family I guess that would not be sufficient.

But there should be a special mention here. Mentioning someone who changed me completely – may be not the outer appearance, but the change has taken place inside me. My attitude has changed. The positive energy I feel deep inside this sea of unknown dangers – my heart forces me to love everything that is around me. I actually feel like living for myself. I now understand the importance fulfilling hobbies and exploring the hidden talents inside you. You need not do one thing throughout your life; there is much more to do.

The one to completely revolutionize me is Irwin. He is one whom everyone should have around. Life is indeed worth living now. Much more fun to live life that is so exciting and fun filled.

Within a month’s break that I took from my work and my daily routine, it got me much closer to my mummy, someone so inseparable now. God will really have to give me strength when the time comes to separate from her.

No comments: