All the awesome people out there

This what I feel, sense, like. This is here. This is now.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Just to start with...

A little push, motivation what I mean to say, is sufficient enough for me to write something. And when I start to write, I just write – write to give a vent to my creativity, write to let my frustration out: aha! Write in an exam paper to score...Probably that’s what all of us do. Writing I guess will never overcome my primary passion for music – so I started juxtaposing the two; I write in rhythm. Each word typed on the keyboard makes a sound – sa re ga ma… combined them to make a tune. And then what I see on the screen is a song, never heard, never felt. A song that has left all the rules of grammar behind – buried on the date they were made. After all, “rulez are to be broken”, aren’t they?

Lets start with the day when I decided no more boring life – it should be one, full of excitement with everything unusual… probably, I had to begin with the way I though ‘I am - a little ugly duckling’! Well not that I hoped to go to a beauty contest (mostly because of my little? heavy weight body. Oh, I am lazy to loose that extra fats that dance in between my skin and muscles) but I wanted was I should be at least an average looking girl. But gradually, my ambition hidden inside me, knocked! “Hello! Anybody there?” and I surrendered my life to it. Films became an intricate part of my life and with my obsession to write and passion for music, I decided to go for screenplay writing.

Tough though, I thought but well that’s what I desired to do. I am still exploring myself. Those unleashed treasures of exhilaration still await me!

2 comments:

Mahafreed Irani said...

woah, good stuff...
ure writing has improved leaps and bounds!!!!

Aditi Minda said...

thank you mahafreed, hope to reach some level very soon!!